1. Place no extraneous thoughts before your audience.
2. Do not present a side story to distract from your narrative.
3. Do allow your listener time to relieve the soreness of the backside.
4. Do not trespass on another’s beliefs.
5. Thou shalt not smother your listener with dreary dullness.
6 Do not adulterate your story with inappropriate imagery.
7. Do not recite someone else’s story as your own.
8. Thou shalt not denigrate another storyteller.
9. Thou shalt present powerful and provoking peregrinations.
10 Do not plagiarise another’s words. Be thyself. Thou art a storyteller.
Touch the dropdown menu above for more